A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Griza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmen Griza is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmen Griza, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Griza graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Victor Babes, Timisoara. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Griza has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Behavorial Health Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmen Luminita Griza MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carmen L. Griza practice?
- Dr. Carmen Griza has 5 office locations.
Dr. Carmen Griza practices Family Medicine near Hoffman Estates, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elk Grove Village, IL and Des Plaines, IL.
See Hoffman Estates Primary Care Doctors.