A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Griza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmen Griza is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Griza
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Griza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmen Griza, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Griza graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Victor Babes, Timisoara. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Griza has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Behavorial Health Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmen Luminita Griza MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carmen L. Griza practice?
- Dr. Carmen Griza has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carmen Griza practices Family Medicine near Hoffman Estates, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Des Plaines, IL and Glenview, IL.
See Hoffman Estates Family Physicians.