Dr. Carmen Gonzalez Is this you?

June 4th, 2014

Great Dr. But slow service

Dr. Gonzalez is an excellent dr. Very nice and patient. She takes her Time with you and ask questions of your family history. I highly recommend her. Except the office staff schedule the appoint too close together. When I arrived at the office I had 10 people ahead of me. We waited 5 hrs. I was very frustrated and disappoint . I love dr. Gonzalez but I can't and will not tolerate misuse of my time.

May 6th, 2014

Awesome service, great hands

My 16 yrs old daughter, diabetic, had surgery in her eye and Dr Gonzales performed with great ability and was very kind to us.

November 1st, 2011

Maureen

Extremely responsive. Scratched my cornea very badly. She followed up my emergency room visit by coming in over Labor Day weekend twice to see me and at the time I was not her patient.Dr. Gonzales was amazing.

August 3rd, 2016