A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Hansford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmen Hansford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alternative Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansford graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hansford has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community Health Partners of OH-West
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmen Hansford MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Carmen Hansford practice?
- Dr. Carmen Hansford has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carmen Hansford practices Pediatrics near Elyria, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Elyria Pediatricians.