Dr. Carmen Hansford Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carmen Hansford?

February 25th, 2015

Great Pediatrcian

We love her!

February 17th, 2015

My wife saw Dr. Hansford when she was a child and had nothing but good memories. We took our two son their and LOVED the doctor, but could not tolerate the desk staff. RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL and MEAN. The wait time to see the doctor was also unacceptable. So much so that it made finding time to schedule appointments difficult. I work an on call/out of town job and have had to reschedule several appointments, and was threaten by the receptionist to get kicked out of their practice if I had to reschedule again. We also had a scray experience where my wife was in the waiting room waiting to be seen and a disabled child came in with his parent. The child was obviously violent, banging his head on the walls, hitting his father, throwing a water bottle, and never once did the staff offer to have the child wait in a back room. My wife, toddler, and newborn baby sat scared in the waiting room for 15 minutes until the father of the child asked the staff if there was somewhere else they could wait for everyone safety. The receptionist was to busy to even notice that there was blood left on the wall from the boy hitting his head and my wife had to ask her to clean it up.

January 7th, 2015

Best Doctor!

I loved going to her when I was younger! I was so upset when I turned 19 and couldn't go to her anymore. No one can compare to her. She is so caring and spends quality time with all her patients. She always had the best office staff, too.

August 24th, 2011

Excellent Pediatrician

Doctor Hansford was the pediatrician on duty when I delivered my son. She was so caring, lovable, and careful with him that I asked her if she took new patients. My son is now 6 years old and she continues to be as caring and lovable. He doesn't have any fears of going to see the doctor. She makes every visit memorable in a positive way. Even when he is sick, right away he says take me to see Doctor Hansford. He knows she will make it all better. My son loves going to see Dr. Hansford. I trust her diagnosis. She is an excellent pediatrician.

August 29th, 2017