A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Harlan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harlan
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harlan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmen Harlan, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Harlan graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Harlan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pike Community Hospital
- Greenfield Area Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmen Z Harlan MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carmen Z. Harlan practice?
- Dr. Carmen Harlan has 1 office location.
Dr. Carmen Harlan practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Chillicothe, OH.
See Chillicothe Psychiatrists.