Dr. Carmen Hudson-White Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carmen Hudson-White?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Carmen Hudson-White?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 9th, 2012

Like Friend in Need

June 17th, 2010

Excellent doctor Poor facility

Once you get to see this doctor everything is great. Great bedside manner, take time to make sure you understand your problems, and will follow up when needed.But the office staff and the wait time to get an appointment, and to leave the office are horrible. I wish she had another office where I could see her.

December 7th, 2009

Really disappointed

I have had a couple of encounters with Dr. Hudson-White and I am very disappointed not a good experience. My experience was COLD AND UNCONCERN. At the end of the Dr.'s visit I felt that I had convenienced her. I pray I don't have any major problems before I get insurance. Bedside manner is horrible... I am so disappointed. I understand it is a county hospital but there are ALOT of ppl unemployed or underemployed who don't have insurance. I also, understand that Cook County recieve government funds to provide assistance for individuals who don't have insurance. In my 39 years and have only been with insurance twice in my life...this is one of those times.I feel if a Doctor is tired of serving people they should quit.... Because I came in with a condition but felt worse after my visit. During the ER visit I felt I would really be helped...When I explained that I had waited months before I came in for help...because I did not insurance. They told me not to worry that was what they were here for. I really am concern about my follow up visits ... I don't want to come back... I hate I don't have insurance... I don't know what I am going to do... but the thought of coming back and going through this experience is stressful.

February 14th, 2017