Carmen E Johnson MD Patient Reviews

3.9

February 4th, 2013
Wouldn't recommend to worst enemy
The doctor knows no bed side manners. She told me she was disappointed in me as a person and judged me. Her nurse told her friends of a patients diagnosis along with that patients name. Unfortunately the person she told knew who she was referring to. ME! Doctors appointments are suppose to be confidential. I had to switch schools because a nurse gossiped about my doctors appointment. Also waiting time is long and it is a unclean place. I have also been misdiagnosed there before.

November 29th, 2012
TERRIBLE!!!
DECENT DOCTOR, BUT SHE SEES WAY TO MANY PATIENTS AT A TIME, MADE MY PARENTS WAIT 3 HOURS IN THE WAITING ROOM BECAUSE THEY HAD TO ADD IN APPOINTMETNS, MY DAUGHTER HAD THIS APPOINTMENT FOR A MONTH, THE EXCUSE WAS WELL THERE ARE SICK KIDS WE HAVE TO SEE FIRST, WELL 3 TIMES IN A ROW I CALLED BECAUSE MY BABY WAS RUNNING FEVER BUT THEY COULDNT SQUEEZE HER IN, BUT THEIR EXCUSE TO ME WAS THAT THEY HAD TO SQUEEZE IN 20 OTHER KIDS BEFORE HER. I AM DISGUSTED WITH THIS OFFICE AND I PLAN ON SWITCHING MY DAUGHTER TO ANOTHER PEDITRICIAN IMMEDIATELY.

May 16th, 2011
a proud mother of a almost 2yrs boy
I've been taking my son to Dr.Carmens since he was a month old. She cares for my lil boy like he was her very own. He adores her even when he just got his shots.Dr carmen has never shown bad manners as long as I've known her. She is professional along with her staff. They make sure u get in and out with all your needs along with your child(ren) needs are met. A TRUE FAMILY DOCTOR

March 30th, 2009
Bad Attitude!
Carmen Johnson has a poor attitude when proven wrong! She is not a team player and her staff is unbelievably rude! Do not see this doctor!