A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Julius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmen Julius, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Julius graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Julius has 8 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmen Joseph Julius MD is a male Pathologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Carmen J. Julius practice?
- Dr. Carmen Julius has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carmen Julius practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Pathologists.