A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Julius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Julius
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Julius Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmen Julius, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Julius graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Julius has 8 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmen Joseph Julius MD is a male Pathologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Carmen J. Julius practice?
- Dr. Carmen Julius has 1 office location.
Dr. Carmen Julius practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Pathologists.