Dr. Carmen Kavali Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Carmen Kavali?

Coolsculpting was wonderful!

Posted on April 25th, 2015

I adore Dr. Kavali and her entire staff.

LOVE this place!

Posted on April 14th, 2015

I have seen Dr. Kavali for a few years now for Botox and Juvederm. I've also had some surgery procedures done. I feel like I'm part of a family when I'm in Dr. Kavali's office. The staff is always welcoming, and I've been thrilled with everything I've had done. Dr. Kavali definitely has a client for life in me.

Go to Dr. Kavali!

Posted on February 16th, 2015

Dr. Kavali is the best! Don't even consider going to anyone else. I have had a full face lift, Botox, filler and liposuction. She is the best!

Posted on December 21st, 2014

Dr Kavali is a very nice doctor. However, I was left disfigured after several surgeries.

Dr. Kavali

Posted on September 18th, 2013

- Dr. Carmen Kavali So happy to have found Dr. Kavali! Every aspect of my experience was better than I could have asked for. The office staff is great, the PA's are fantastic and answer everything you question, and Dr.Kavali is more than willing to take the time to exceed your expectations. I am very pleased with the results of my procedure, and I will definitely be coming back for other treatments here. Love this office and staff.... Thank you!!

Dr. Kavali is the absolute best surgeon

Posted on August 9th, 2013

Dr. Kavali and her entire staff are professional, caring, and superb medical caregivers. All of my concerns were addressed promptly and I was treated as if I were the only patient of the day. My surgical outcome not only met my pre-operative expectations but exceeded in making me feel more confident about my appearance. Dr. Kavali is the ONLY plastic surgeon I would recommend. I would not consider nor would I trust any other physician to resculp my body. Kudos to her amazing staff for making sure I was comfortable and informed. Wonderful experience.

Posted on April 16th, 2013

She was very professional

Posted on July 25th, 2012

Dr. Kavali is both personable and compassionate. She is also very professional, and she has the best staff of any doctor I have ever seen.

PLEASE DO NOT SEE DR. KAVALI

Posted on September 1st, 2011

I was sucked in by the radio ads and, before you knew it, was in surgery for a breast reduction. Afterwards, I had some serious concerns about "d ...

The best!

Posted on November 30th, 2010

Dr. Kavali and her entire staff is wonderful! I had a tummy tuck and lipo 1 year ago. She was very comforting, I came in MANY times with more questions and she and her staff always took time to answer everything! I have recommend her to my mom and MIL and they are both super happy with their results. I love her and her staff. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Best in Atlanta

Posted on October 13th, 2010

I'm a guy and I was rather shy about seeking help for my male breasts. I went to see several surgeons and settled on Dr. Kavali. She set my mind at ease more so than the other doctors. I felt well informed and cared for through out my surgery and recovery. The results have been great and I feel much more confident in my appearance.

Amazing Surgeon!

Posted on October 13th, 2010

Dr. Kavali performed my tummy tuck. She changed my life and gave me my body back after having children. She made me feel at ease at the time of surgery. She has an excellent bedside manner. I can't wait until I have her do my breast surgery. I love her staff. They are all professional and kind. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an excellent cosmetic surgeon!