Dr. Carmen Kavali MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

April 24th, 2015
Coolsculpting was wonderful!
I adore Dr. Kavali and her entire staff.

April 14th, 2015
LOVE this place!
I have seen Dr. Kavali for a few years now for Botox and Juvederm. I've also had some surgery procedures done. I feel like I'm part of a family when I'm in Dr. Kavali's office. The staff is always welcoming, and I've been thrilled with everything I've had done. Dr. Kavali definitely has a client for life in me.

February 16th, 2015
Go to Dr. Kavali!
Dr. Kavali is the best! Don't even consider going to anyone else. I have had a full face lift, Botox, filler and liposuction. She is the best!

December 20th, 2014
Dr Kavali is a very nice doctor. However, I was left disfigured after several surgeries.

September 18th, 2013
Dr. Kavali
- Dr. Carmen Kavali So happy to have found Dr. Kavali! Every aspect of my experience was better than I could have asked for. The office staff is great, the PA's are fantastic and answer everything you question, and Dr.Kavali is more than willing to take the time to exceed your expectations. I am very pleased with the results of my procedure, and I will definitely be coming back for other treatments here. Love this office and staff.... Thank you!!

August 9th, 2013
Dr. Kavali is the absolute best surgeon
Dr. Kavali and her entire staff are professional, caring, and superb medical caregivers. All of my concerns were addressed promptly and I was treated as if I were the only patient of the day. My surgical outcome not only met my pre-operative expectations but exceeded in making me feel more confident about my appearance. Dr. Kavali is the ONLY plastic surgeon I would recommend. I would not consider nor would I trust any other physician to resculp my body. Kudos to her amazing staff for making sure I was comfortable and informed. Wonderful experience.

April 15th, 2013
She was very professional

July 25th, 2012
Dr. Kavali is both personable and compassionate. She is also very professional, and she has the best staff of any doctor I have ever seen.

September 1st, 2011
PLEASE DO NOT SEE DR. KAVALI
I was sucked in by the radio ads and, before you knew it, was in surgery for a breast reduction. Afterwards, I had some serious concerns about "d ...

November 30th, 2010
The best!
Dr. Kavali and her entire staff is wonderful! I had a tummy tuck and lipo 1 year ago. She was very comforting, I came in MANY times with more questions and she and her staff always took time to answer everything! I have recommend her to my mom and MIL and they are both super happy with their results. I love her and her staff. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

October 13th, 2010
Best in Atlanta
I'm a guy and I was rather shy about seeking help for my male breasts. I went to see several surgeons and settled on Dr. Kavali. She set my mind at ease more so than the other doctors. I felt well informed and cared for through out my surgery and recovery. The results have been great and I feel much more confident in my appearance.

October 13th, 2010
Amazing Surgeon!
Dr. Kavali performed my tummy tuck. She changed my life and gave me my body back after having children. She made me feel at ease at the time of surgery. She has an excellent bedside manner. I can't wait until I have her do my breast surgery. I love her staff. They are all professional and kind. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an excellent cosmetic surgeon!