A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Kendall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmen Kendall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kendall
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kendall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmen Kendall, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kendall graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Kendall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmen G Kendall MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carmen G. Kendall practice?
- Dr. Carmen Kendall has 1 office location.
Dr. Carmen Kendall practices Family Medicine near Hillsboro, OR.
See Hillsboro Primary Care Doctors.