A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Kendall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmen Kendall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmen Kendall, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kendall graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kendall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kendall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 24 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans