A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Kendall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmen Kendall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmen Kendall, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kendall graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Kendall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmen G Kendall MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carmen G. Kendall practice?
- Dr. Carmen Kendall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carmen Kendall practices Family Medicine near Hillsboro, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Hillsboro Primary Care Doctors.