A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Klass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmen Klass is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klass
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmen Klass, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Klass graduated from Eberhard-Karls-Universitaet Tubingen. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Klass has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmen Manuela Klass MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Carmen M. Klass practice?
- Dr. Carmen Klass has 1 office location.
Dr. Carmen Klass practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Marietta, GA.
See Marietta Internists, Marietta Hematologists, and Marietta Oncologists.