A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Landaverde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmen Landaverde is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Landaverde
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Landaverde Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmen Landaverde, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Portal Hypertension
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Landaverde graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Landaverde has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmen Elena Landaverde MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Carmen E. Landaverde practice?
- Dr. Carmen Landaverde has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carmen Landaverde practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Austin Internists, Austin Gastroenterologists, and Austin Hepatologists.