A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Landaverde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmen Landaverde is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmen Landaverde, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Portal Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Landaverde graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Landaverde has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmen Elena Landaverde MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Carmen E. Landaverde practice?
- Dr. Carmen Landaverde has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carmen Landaverde practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Gastroenterologists, and Dallas Hepatologists.