A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Marrero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmen Marrero is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marrero
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Marrero Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Marrero graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Marrero has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmen M Marrero DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carmen M. Marrero practice?
- Dr. Carmen Marrero has 1 office location.
Dr. Carmen Marrero practices Family Medicine near Royal Palm Beach, FL.
See Royal Palm Beach Family Physicians.