A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Marrero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmen Marrero is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marrero
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Marrero graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Marrero has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmen M Marrero DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carmen M. Marrero practice?
- Dr. Carmen Marrero has 1 office location.
Dr. Carmen Marrero practices Family Medicine near Royal Palm Beach, FL.
See Royal Palm Beach Family Physicians.