A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmen Martinez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmen Martinez, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from Universidad Libre De Colombia, Barranquilla.
Dr. Martinez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martinez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carmen M. Martinez practice?
Dr. Carmen Martinez practices Neurology near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rock Hill, NY.
See Middletown Neurologists.