A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmen Martinez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmen Martinez, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from Universidad Libre De Colombia, Barranquilla.
Dr. Martinez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmen Maria Martinez MD is a female Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Carmen M. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Carmen Martinez has 7 office locations.
Dr. Carmen Martinez practices Neurology near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rock Hill, NY and Goshen, NY.
See Middletown Neurologists.