A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mihaela Matei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mihaela Matei is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matei
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Matei Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Matei graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Matei has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
- Centura Hlth/Penrose St Francis Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mihaela Carmen Matei MD is a female Oncologist/Hematologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mihaela C. Matei practice?
- Dr. Mihaela Matei has 1 office location.
Dr. Mihaela Matei practices Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Oncologists.