A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Metildi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmen Metildi, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Metildi graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Metildi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
- University Hospital of Syracuse
- Suny Health Science Acute Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmen Dorothea Metildi MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Carmen D. Metildi practice?
- Dr. Carmen Metildi has 1 office location.
Dr. Carmen Metildi practices Diagnostic Radiology near Las Cruces, NM.
See Las Cruces Radiologists.