A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Metildi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmen Metildi, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Metildi graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Metildi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Crouse Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Metildi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carmen D. Metildi practice?
Dr. Carmen Metildi practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Liverpool, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Syracuse, NY and Syracuse, NY.
See Liverpool Radiologists.