A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Mikacenic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mikacenic
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mikacenic Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmen Mikacenic, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mikacenic graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Mikacenic has 1 hospital affiliations:
- VA Hospital- West Roxbury
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmen R Mikacenic MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Carmen R. Mikacenic practice?
- Dr. Carmen Mikacenic has 1 office location.
Dr. Carmen Mikacenic practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Pulmonologists.