Dr. Carmen Mohai MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

December 10th, 2014
Nice doctor
Dr Mohai is very pleasant and takes time to answer questions and make suggestions. My only problem is with the employee at the front desk that checks out the patients. She is unsmiling and I always feel like I'm bothering her. Borderline rude.

June 2nd, 2012
registered nurse, legal nurse consultant, ANCC board certified
I loved Dr. Carmen, and had it not been for one rude person in her office who made it difficult for me to express a concern, and the assistant hung up on me 2times, I would have made an appt to speak w/ Dr. Carmen. I went to her for about 10 yrs. My husband found this young woman's attitude unprofessional,and was talking inappropriately about other clients ..... So much for her education on HIPPA. special credit to Betty, Cheri.....Deanna however....needs attitude adjustment classes. Thank you Dr. Carmen, and Mike Hancock....you are awesome professionals....

January 11th, 2012
Dr. Carmen Mohai is an excellant doctor. She spent alot of time with me talking about all of my concerns. She listened to me and together we worked out a plan for treating my illness.

January 11th, 2012
Great Physician
Dr. Mohai has been my physician for a while. She has always given me great advice. Took the time and never rushed me if I had extra questions. I very highly recommend her to anybody in need for a doctor.

August 19th, 2011
Dr. Mohai is a outstanding doctor and whoever posted that first post imo is just jealous if that were true I'm sure they would of filed a medical complaint. Many friends and family members are her pts and just love her. She has done a awesome job keeping us healthy. When any of us have been in the hospital she would come early in the a.m to make her rounds before going to the office to see pts. and she would come in late in the eve. She is a doctor that if she can't find what is wrong with her pts she will send them to a specialist.

June 8th, 2011
Seems like a smart lady but has little patience or tolerance for questions.
After going to Dr. Mohai for 4 years, I left after she became hostile with me for asking questions. Also seemed like she was getting a little too familiar with my "ladybits" one time when she was examining "down there." Not really sure just a warning to other females considering an examination.

April 14th, 2009
Dr. Mohai is a great doctor, she has kept me in excellent health for the past eight years. She has an excellent staff, really nice people.

March 14th, 2016