Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carmen Montano
Dr. Carmen Montano, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM, with another office in Albuquerque, NM. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Montano is affiliated with Presbyterian Kaseman Hospital, Presbyterian Hospital and PMG San Mateo. She speaks English.
Dr. Carmen Montano has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Carmen Montano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.
Dr. Samuel Goldman
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Dr. Susan Miller
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Dr. James Farrell
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine