A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Ortiz-Neu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Hiatal Hernia
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortiz-Neu graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ortiz-Neu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmen Irene Ortiz-Neu MD is a female Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Carmen I. Ortiz-Neu practice?
- Dr. Carmen Ortiz-Neu has 1 office location.
Dr. Carmen Ortiz-Neu practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Rheumatologists.