A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Ortiz-Neu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- Hiatal Hernia
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortiz-Neu graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ortiz-Neu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell