Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carmen Ortiz-Neu
Dr. Carmen Ortiz-Neu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. She has 50 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Rheumatology. Dr. Ortiz-Neu is affiliated with New York-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center, NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia and NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell. She speaks English.
Dr. Carmen Ortiz-Neu has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Dr. Carmen Ortiz-Neu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Magdalena Sobieszczyk
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi15
Dr. Lorna Breen
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi14