A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Pal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmen Pal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pal
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmen Pal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Pal graduated from Institute Of Medicine Ii, Yangon.
Dr. Pal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmen E Pal MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Carmen E. Pal practice?
- Dr. Carmen Pal has 1 office location.
Dr. Carmen Pal practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Endocrinologists.