Dr. Carmen Pichard Encina Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Carmen Pichard Encina?

Very Sweet

Posted on November 13th, 2014

My mom was referred to Dr. Pichard. She made my mom feel like what she said matters. My mom was in pain at a very high level, Dr Pichard understood and helped my mom to feel relaxed and back in control of her situation. When mom has to go back to the Dr and she know that we are going to see Dr. Pichard she has true relief on her face. The wait has never been long and Dr. Pichard comes into the room already prepared for what needs to be done which makes the trip a quick one. Thank you Dr. Pichard

worst experience ever

Posted on July 31st, 2014

she is the worst dr. i have ever come across, she is unprofessional, has no bedside manner profession. i came in for a 10am appointment and wasn't seen until 12pm she never apologized for the long wait she blamed the staff and called them stupid. she had no clue how to treat my problem except to give me pills and send me on my way. i came back 1 month later to let her know the pills didn't help she quickly had an attitude and told me that my pain was in my head and told me to leave, she left the exam room before i did and i over heard her cursing about me saying that she is " sick of treating f*cking junkies and she didn't go to school for this" i'm not a junkie i didn't even take all the pills she gave me. i was very offended and upset. the secretary at the front desk was very helpful and apologized for the doctors offensive actions. I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO SEE THIS UNPROFESSIONAL SO CALLED DOCTOR AGAIN!!!

Posted on October 21st, 2017