Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carmen Popa
Dr. Carmen Popa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Popa is affiliated with UH Parma Medical Center, Southwest General Health Center and Allen Medical Center. Dr. Popa has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Carmen Popa has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Carmen Popa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.
Dr. Radha Baishnab
Cleveland, OH 0.06 mi50
Dr. John Di Stefano
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Cleveland, OH 0.23 mi28
Dr. Zuhayr Madhun
Diabetes Management, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Cleveland, OH 0.25 mi27