A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Quinones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmen Quinones, Pain Management is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmen Quinones, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinones graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Quinones has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Ocean Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmen Mercedes Quinones MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Sports Medicine, Pain Medicine, Interventional Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carmen M. Quinones practice?
- Dr. Carmen Quinones has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carmen Quinones practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Sports Medicine, Pain Medicine, Interventional Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Shrewsbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Brunswick, NJ and Freehold, NJ.
See Shrewsbury Physiatrists, Shrewsbury Sports Medicine Doctors, and Shrewsbury Pain Management Doctors.