A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Quinones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmen Quinones, Pain Management is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quinones
Chronic Pain Patient Education Learn how to prepare and what to expect by reading our chronic pain patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Quinones Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmen Quinones, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinones graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Quinones has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Ocean Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmen Mercedes Quinones MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Sports Medicine, Pain Medicine, Interventional Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carmen M. Quinones practice?
- Dr. Carmen Quinones has 7 office locations.
Dr. Carmen Quinones practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Sports Medicine, Pain Medicine, Interventional Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Shrewsbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Freehold, NJ and Brick, NJ.
See Shrewsbury Physiatrists, Shrewsbury Pain Management Doctors, Shrewsbury Anesthesiologists, and Shrewsbury Sports Medicine Doctors.