Dr. Carmen Ramirez Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Carmen Ramirez?

Posted on November 18th, 2012

a first rate dr,i and gratfull for her care.sorry about the people that go to get an iligal drug and are set out the office and writw lies

Posted on August 17th, 2012

The doctor and staff go above and beyond to help. They are friendly, caring , and dedicated from the time you schedule an appointment until all the test and diagnosis are made. Then they make a plan of action and see that all is taken care of for you as far as what needs to be done. They make sure you understand everything. I would recommend her to anyone who is struggling to find a real dedicated caring doc. we tried several until someone referred her to us what a God send she is. We need more health care professionals like her and the staff in her office.

Posted on July 13th, 2012

If you want a neurologist that does a thorough neurologic examination and spends time with patients, look elsewhere.

Posted on July 2nd, 2012

Seen Dr.Ramirez for the first time about a year ago. Getting into see the doctor was a breeze the entire staff is to be praised on the care and compassion they show to everyone. They're willing to help in anyway they can. The Dr. went above and beyond to help she is the most compassionate doctor she is genuine and caring letting her feelings show how much she cares for her patients. Wish we had more doctors and staff like we have at Dr. Ramirez office.

Incompetent and rude

Posted on April 28th, 2012

Her and her staff are very unfriendly and could care less about your health. I would never ever recommend her to anyone

Posted on November 22nd, 2011

I had never been advised to see a specialist of this type therefore we had no idea what to expect. I was refered to Dr Ramirez for a possible seizure that I had experienced. Dr Ramirez and her staff was absolutely wonderful, they made you feel comfortable and genuinely concerned regarding my health issues, the entire staff was very eager to find out what the cause was surrounding my health problems. I would definitely recommend her and her staff!!

Posted on November 3rd, 2011

Very impressed with Dr. Rameriz's bedside manner and caring nature. She answered all of our questions and set up a plan of action. I would recommend her to anyone.

Mrs.

Posted on October 13th, 2011

We are so greatfull that there is now a Neurologist that really CARES about her patients! Her wonderful manner in explaining things in a language lay people can understand is refreshing. Great job!!!

Horrible doctor....unprofessional, don't go!!!!

Posted on July 14th, 2011

Had scheduled an appointment and completed all paper work. Left medical records with doctor for her review. Showed up early for appointment. When nurse came out to get me, she took me aside and said the doctor reviewed my records and didn't want to see me because she couldn't help me. She didn't even bother talking to me and waited until I showed up for appointment to tell me I wasted my time. I was furious. I have never been dismissed with such unprofessionalism. I have also heard this doctor relocated from Florida because she filed bankruptcy.

Posted on April 23rd, 2011

Very pleased with the help I have received so far.

Posted on March 29th, 2011

She lets me know what she wants to do as in we will diagnose this problem. So got right on her job and did it. Speaks her mind but let's you know what medicine you take are doing and is putting you on better.

Worst Dr. EVER!

Posted on January 26th, 2011

I had been going here for a few years, mostly because they refused to transfer all my records. I was canceled on many times for various reasons (with no phone call in advance), and still charged. So I lost work time, AND my money. She left Brandon FL in a hurry and gave no notice to her patients. I had to track her down via the internet to figure out what had happened and why I could no longer get my seizure meds. WORST DR. EVER!! Do NOT go to her!