Dr. Carmen Ramirez MD Patient Reviews

3.4
  • 15 reviews

November 17th, 2012
a first rate dr,i and gratfull for her care.sorry about the people that go to get an iligal drug and are set out the office and writw lies

August 17th, 2012
The doctor and staff go above and beyond to help. They are friendly, caring , and dedicated from the time you schedule an appointment until all the test and diagnosis are made. Then they make a plan of action and see that all is taken care of for you as far as what needs to be done. They make sure you understand everything. I would recommend her to anyone who is struggling to find a real dedicated caring doc. we tried several until someone referred her to us what a God send she is. We need more health care professionals like her and the staff in her office.

July 13th, 2012
If you want a neurologist that does a thorough neurologic examination and spends time with patients, look elsewhere.

July 2nd, 2012
Seen Dr.Ramirez for the first time about a year ago. Getting into see the doctor was a breeze the entire staff is to be praised on the care and compassion they show to everyone. They're willing to help in anyway they can. The Dr. went above and beyond to help she is the most compassionate doctor she is genuine and caring letting her feelings show how much she cares for her patients. Wish we had more doctors and staff like we have at Dr. Ramirez office.

April 27th, 2012
Incompetent and rude
Her and her staff are very unfriendly and could care less about your health. I would never ever recommend her to anyone

November 22nd, 2011
I had never been advised to see a specialist of this type therefore we had no idea what to expect. I was refered to Dr Ramirez for a possible seizure that I had experienced. Dr Ramirez and her staff was absolutely wonderful, they made you feel comfortable and genuinely concerned regarding my health issues, the entire staff was very eager to find out what the cause was surrounding my health problems. I would definitely recommend her and her staff!!

November 2nd, 2011
Very impressed with Dr. Rameriz's bedside manner and caring nature. She answered all of our questions and set up a plan of action. I would recommend her to anyone.

October 13th, 2011
Mrs.
We are so greatfull that there is now a Neurologist that really CARES about her patients! Her wonderful manner in explaining things in a language lay people can understand is refreshing. Great job!!!

July 14th, 2011
Horrible doctor....unprofessional, don't go!!!!
Had scheduled an appointment and completed all paper work. Left medical records with doctor for her review. Showed up early for appointment. When nurse came out to get me, she took me aside and said the doctor reviewed my records and didn't want to see me because she couldn't help me. She didn't even bother talking to me and waited until I showed up for appointment to tell me I wasted my time. I was furious. I have never been dismissed with such unprofessionalism. I have also heard this doctor relocated from Florida because she filed bankruptcy.

May 26th, 2011
Can't say enough good things about Dr. Ramirez
Dr. Ramirez is an outstanding physician!!! I have seen other neurologists, but none compared to the professionalism and courtesy that she showed me during my visits. She takes the time to get to know you and listen to you and goes above and beyond to find the cause for medical issues. She also discussed several treatment options with me and which one she thought would work best. She is such a sweet and sincere physician which is something that can be hard to come by these days. I definitely recommend!!!

April 22nd, 2011
Very pleased with the help I have received so far.

March 28th, 2011
She lets me know what she wants to do as in we will diagnose this problem. So got right on her job and did it. Speaks her mind but let's you know what medicine you take are doing and is putting you on better.