A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Ramis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmen Ramis is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmen Ramis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramis graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ramis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmen Maria Ramis MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carmen M. Ramis practice?
- Dr. Carmen Ramis has 6 office locations.
Dr. Carmen Ramis practices Internal Medicine near Astoria, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Astoria Internists.