Internists

95 Madison Ave
Ste 405
Morristown, NJ 07960
973-829-9998
Locations and availability (2)

|  Dr. Renna is a wonderful person  |  show details
Jul 23rd, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Renna for 22 years now and not only would I never change doctors, I certainly would never complain that she is burned out or lacks intelligence in any way. Her care and concern has been consistent over the years and I can only ever describe her as extremely warm-hearted, kind and attentive individual. Burned out or inattentive may describe 99% of the doctors out there, but I would be remiss if I did not assert that Dr. Renna could never be grouped in that category. She is an extremely special woman with an incredible gift and I will be her patient until the day she actually burns out and decides that she has given enough of her own life and dedication to her profession.

|  show details
Nov 19th, 2011

Would highly recommend

|  show details
Apr 27th, 2009

After seeing Dr. Renna for about 10 years, I finally had to find another doctor. I don't know if she is just tired, or feeling burned out, or depressed? She has little to say, doesn't make eye contact, seems like she doesn't care anymore. It's sad, because I used to think she was a very smart doctor.