A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmen Rodriguez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmen Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Rodriguez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmen Julia Rodriguez MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Carmen J. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Carmen Rodriguez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carmen Rodriguez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Meadow, NY.
See Manhasset Obstetricians & Gynecologists.