A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Romano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmen Romano, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Romano graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Romano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- St Francis Medical Center
- Princeton Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmen James Romano MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Carmen J. Romano practice?
- Dr. Carmen Romano has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carmen Romano practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pennington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, NJ and Lawrence Township, NJ.
See Pennington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.