A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Romano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmen Romano, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Romano graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Romano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- St Francis Medical Center
- Princeton Healthcare System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Romano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carmen J. Romano practice?
Dr. Carmen Romano practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Pennington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, NJ and Lawrence Township, NJ.
See Pennington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.