A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Rosado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosado graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosado has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmen Enid Rosado MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Carmen E. Rosado practice?
- Dr. Carmen Rosado has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carmen Rosado practices Pediatrics near Fort Pierce, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lauderdale Lakes, FL.
See Fort Pierce Pediatricians.