Learn more about Dr. Carmen Salvaterra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmen Salvaterra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salvaterra
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Salvaterra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmen Salvaterra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Salvaterra graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Salvaterra has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- St Agnes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmen Grace Salvaterra MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Carmen G. Salvaterra practice?
- Dr. Carmen Salvaterra has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carmen Salvaterra practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Columbia, MD.
See Columbia Internists, Columbia Critical Care Practitioners, and Columbia Pulmonologists.