Learn more about Dr. Carmen Salvaterra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmen Salvaterra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salvaterra
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Salvaterra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmen Salvaterra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Salvaterra graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Salvaterra has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- St Agnes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmen Grace Salvaterra MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Carmen G. Salvaterra practice?
- Dr. Carmen Salvaterra has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carmen Salvaterra practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Columbia, MD.
See Columbia Internists, Columbia Critical Care Practitioners, and Columbia Pulmonologists.