A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Sierra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmen Sierra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sierra
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Sierra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmen Sierra, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sierra graduated from Universidad De Zaragoza. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sierra has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmen Ana Sierra MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carmen A. Sierra practice?
- Dr. Carmen Sierra has 1 office location.
Dr. Carmen Sierra practices Family Medicine near Saint Cloud, FL.
See Saint Cloud Primary Care Doctors.