A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Sierra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmen Sierra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmen Sierra, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sierra graduated from Universidad De Zaragoza. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sierra has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmen Ana Sierra MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carmen A. Sierra practice?
- Dr. Carmen Sierra has 1 office location.
Dr. Carmen Sierra practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.