A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Skinner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmen Skinner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Skinner graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Skinner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ohio Health - Marion General Hospital
- Marion General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmen Skinner DO and MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carmen Skinner practice?
- Dr. Carmen Skinner has 1 office location.
Dr. Carmen Skinner practices Internal Medicine near Marion, OH.
See Marion Internists.