A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Skinner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmen Skinner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Skinner graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Skinner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ohio Health - Marion General Hospital
- Marion General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Skinner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 1 plan
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carmen R. Skinner practice?
Dr. Carmen Skinner practices Internal Medicine near Marion, OH.
See Marion Internists.