A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Slavov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmen Slavov is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmen Slavov, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Slavov graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Slavov has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmen S Slavov MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Carmen S. Slavov practice?
- Dr. Carmen Slavov has 5 office locations.
Dr. Carmen Slavov practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Mission Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Valencia, CA and Tarzana, CA.
See Mission Hills Internists and Mission Hills Nephrologists.