A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Solorzano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmen Solorzano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Solorzano
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Solorzano Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmen Solorzano, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Clinical Research
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Diseases
- Metastatic Cancer
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Primary Hyperparathyroidism
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Solorzano graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Solorzano has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Nashville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmen C Solorzano MD is a female Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carmen C. Solorzano practice?
- Dr. Carmen Solorzano has 1 office location.
Dr. Carmen Solorzano practices Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons.