A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Solorzano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmen Solorzano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmen Solorzano, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Clinical Research
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Diseases
- Metastatic Cancer
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Primary Hyperparathyroidism
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Solorzano graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Solorzano has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Nashville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Solorzano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 8 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carmen C. Solorzano practice?
Dr. Carmen Solorzano practices Surgery near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Nashville Surgeons.