A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmen Solorzano is Excellent. Dr. Solorzano has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmen Solorzano, MD is board certified in Surgery.
She has special expertise in 22 Areas, including Adrenal Gland Cancer, Adrenal Gland Diseases, and Adrenal Surgery Adrenalectomy.19 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Solorzano graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Solorzano has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Solorzano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Solorzano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carmen C. Solorzano practice?
Dr. Carmen Solorzano practices Surgery and Surgical Oncology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN and Miami, FL.
See Chicago Surgeons.