A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Solorzano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmen Solorzano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmen Solorzano, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Clinical Research
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Diseases
- Metastatic Cancer
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Primary Hyperparathyroidism
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Solorzano graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Solorzano has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Nashville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmen Cecilia Solorzano MD is a female Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carmen C. Solorzano practice?
- Dr. Carmen Solorzano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carmen Solorzano practices Surgery near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Nashville Surgeons.