A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Stelea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmen Stelea, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stelea graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Stelea has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmen Felicia Stelea MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carmen F. Stelea practice?
- Dr. Carmen Stelea has 1 office location.
Dr. Carmen Stelea practices Internal Medicine near Smithtown, NY.
See Smithtown Internists.