A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Sultana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmen Sultana is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmen Sultana, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Sultana graduated from New York University.
Dr. Sultana has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sultana accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carmen J. Sultana practice?
Dr. Carmen Sultana practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.