Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carmen Sultana
Dr. Carmen Sultana, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY, with other offices in Haddonfield, NJ and New York, NY (and 1 other location). She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Sultana is affiliated with Lincoln Medical Center, Mercer Medical Center and NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell. She speaks English.
Dr. Carmen Sultana has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Carmen Sultana is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.
Dr. Manisha Jain
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Internal Medicine
Bronx, NY 0.01 mi9
Dr. Vasiliy Stankovich
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Bronx, NY 0.01 mi9
Dr. Takeko Takeshige
Obstetrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Bronx, NY 0.01 mi18