A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Todoro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmen Todoro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmen Todoro, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Todoro graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Todoro has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmen M Todoro MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Carmen M. Todoro practice?
- Dr. Carmen Todoro has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carmen Todoro practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Depew, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY and Hamburg, NY.
See Depew Obstetricians & Gynecologists.