Dr. Carmen Todoro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carmen Todoro?

March 10th, 2013

Love Dr Todoro!

Dr Todoro is awesome. He really takes the time to listen and explain everything and makes sure that you understand what the plan is for your care. You can see that he truly cares for his patients, and will remember you by name if by chance you run into him outside of practice. I would recommend him to anyone.

November 15th, 2012

The Best Dr !!!

His bedside manner is awesome ...a great person and would not leave his care until he retires :)

November 1st, 2012

Super Dr.

Dr. Todaro has a great bed side manner. Doesnt' rush you out. Is always a help. He also takes the time to see if he can be of any assistance. Staff in his office is very helpful. They treat you with respect and they never hassel you.

February 3rd, 2012

Dr. Todoro delivered both my daughter's by c-section. I had the best experience with Dr. Todoro. He is very caring and has a great bedside manner. I would not have wanted any other doctor to deliver my babies.

July 27th, 2011

Great Ob/Gyn

A coworker had referred me to Dr Todoro for my first child and what a great referral it was. When I called to schedule an appointment, the staff was friendly and it was very easy to get my first appointment. The staff is a prime example of how Dr Todoro is, which is friendly and knowledgeable. He has a wonderful bedside manner and a willingness to listen and answer all questions, he never rushes a patient.

January 6th, 2011

Dr Todoro removed both ovaries because of ovarian cysts. He is an excellent surgeon and I trust him fully. Always takes time to make sure any questions are answered and a patient feel less anxious.

January 18th, 2010

Great Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Todoro's for almost 8 years. He truly is a fantastic doctor! I have a lot of trouble with ovarian cysts and am in and out the hospital and office. Dr. Todoro's door is always open and he does everything possible to help. He's tried various medications and consistently follows up after each of them as well as rescheduling my appointments every 3 months with him. He's a great Dr.,and he's honest and trustworthy. Hard things to find in a Dr. now a days! His staff (nurses) are so sweet and make you feel so comfortable. The front end office staff has improved dramatically from a couple of years ago. They are sweet as well, and very professional. The wait time to get into Dr. Todoro for a new patient is a month or two, having heard from friends and family that I've reffered to him, but once you are an established patient its about 1-2 weeks.

February 21st, 2009

Dr. Todoro is the best!

I wish I could find a family doctor that I trusted as much as I do Dr. Todoro. I have referred several of my friends to him and every single one has come back and thanked me. He is wonderful.

June 11th, 2008

Great Bedside Manner

I was originally seeing another doctor who I was not very happy with and switched to Dr. Todoro and I am so glad I did. He has a wonderful bedside manner, is very knowledgeable and overall a great ob/gyn!

October 4th, 2017