A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Torrado-Jule:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmen Torrado-Jule is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmen Torrado-Jule, MD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Growth Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Torrado-Jule graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C., Santo Domingo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Torrado-Jule has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmen Torrado-Jule MD is a female Pediatric Endocrinologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Carmen Torrado-Jule practice?
- Dr. Carmen Torrado-Jule has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carmen Torrado-Jule practices Pediatric Endocrinology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island Endocrinologists.