A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Tudela:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmen Tudela is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Tudela graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Tudela has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Parkland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmen Tudela MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Carmen Tudela practice?
- Dr. Carmen Tudela has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carmen Tudela practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.