Dr. Carmen Selman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

August 17th, 2015
be aware....
this women shouldn't be a doctor,is all I can say.My daughter has cerebral palsy because of her.There is a God.

February 25th, 2015
Avoid
First of all, All Women's Healthcare South Broward is great. I have been going there since I got pregnant in 2002. I was seeing Norma Simpson and Barbara Peluso, both excellent nurse practitioners. I highly recommend them. The office staff is also very nice and professional. I once decided to see a doctor instead of the nurse practitioners and I ended up with Dr. Tus. She was young, stuck up, disinterested in me, judgmental, rude, and just had a "I'm better than you" attitude. I don't know what her deal is but she is not personable at all. Terrible experience, made me uncomfortable during my gyno checkup. I would never go back to her for any reason.

May 30th, 2012
Highly recommend Dr. Tus
I had a great experience with Dr. Tus. I had a very complicated pregnancy and many visits, tests, specialist were necessary. She did a great job taking care of me and my baby. Waiting time is a PIA, and her office staff is so, so. But I really liked her as my OB. Very calm, listening and caring.

January 3rd, 2012
Don't waste your time or money!
Dr. Tus was not compassionate with me as her patient. She was not a very good listner, for example I had told her I was trying to conceive and minutes later she asked, what type of birth control I was on. She also did noy take her time with me and I felt rushed out of her office (this was my first visit) I thought ok maybe she was just having a bad day, but the visits after only got worse. I would not recommend this doctor.

January 8th, 2010
Unprofessional, and uncaring office staff.
Do not use this doctor. Her staff is among the most unprofessional and uncaring individuals I have ever encountered. My fiance and I had to unexpectedly terminate our pregnancy due to medical reasons. The staff and office was very unhelpful during this difficult time. Their so called assitance in referring us to a surgeon to terminate the pregnancy was appauling. They have no compassion for the feelings of their patients and only prolonged an already agonizing process. If I could take legal action against this office I would.