Dr. Carmen Selman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carmen Selman?

October 25th, 2016

Caring & very professional

I have been a patient of Dr Selman for more than 6 yrs, before she change her name from Tus to Selman. She delivered my son who is now 6yrs old. She took the time to come back to the hospital after going home just to deliver my child. She always answers my questions & explains everything in details. She listens & I feel very comfortable with her. She is very knowledgeable & professional. Office staff makes you feel comfortable & they are vey empathetic to how your feeling. I am very happy to have Dr Selman as my doctor.

August 17th, 2015

be aware....

this women shouldn't be a doctor,is all I can say.My daughter has cerebral palsy because of her.There is a God.

February 26th, 2015

Avoid

First of all, All Women's Healthcare South Broward is great. I have been going there since I got pregnant in 2002. I was seeing Norma Simpson and Barbara Peluso, both excellent nurse practitioners. I highly recommend them. The office staff is also very nice and professional. I once decided to see a doctor instead of the nurse practitioners and I ended up with Dr. Tus. She was young, stuck up, disinterested in me, judgmental, rude, and just had a "I'm better than you" attitude. I don't know what her deal is but she is not personable at all. Terrible experience, made me uncomfortable during my gyno checkup. I would never go back to her for any reason.

May 30th, 2012

Highly recommend Dr. Tus

I had a great experience with Dr. Tus. I had a very complicated pregnancy and many visits, tests, specialist were necessary. She did a great job taking care of me and my baby. Waiting time is a PIA, and her office staff is so, so. But I really liked her as my OB. Very calm, listening and caring.

January 8th, 2010

Unprofessional, and uncaring office staff.

Do not use this doctor. Her staff is among the most unprofessional and uncaring individuals I have ever encountered. My fiance and I had to unexpectedly terminate our pregnancy due to medical reasons. The staff and office was very unhelpful during this difficult time. Their so called assitance in referring us to a surgeon to terminate the pregnancy was appauling. They have no compassion for the feelings of their patients and only prolonged an already agonizing process. If I could take legal action against this office I would.

December 13th, 2009