A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Valle-Berka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valle-Berka
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Valle-Berka Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Valle-Berka graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Valle-Berka has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmen Nelida Valle-Berka MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carmen N. Valle-Berka practice?
- Dr. Carmen Valle-Berka has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carmen Valle-Berka practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Jamaica, NY.
See Jamaica Psychiatrists and Jamaica Child Psychiatrists.