Dr. Carmen Vivero Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carmen Vivero?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Carmen Vivero?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

March 18th, 2015

This person is crazy. Period!

December 17th, 2010

She cares so much, and diagnoses my problems immediately.

I would recommend Dr. Vivero without a single question in a heartbeat. She has the most wonderful bedside manner of any Doctor that I have had. She actually listens to my problems and really spends time with me and listens. She is a Godsend!

December 14th, 2010

Wait for hours, literally

I can't comment on the actual Doctor, never got to see her. However, when I called to set my appt, I was left on hold then someone else picked up and got my info. I got THREE calls later that day because they got my info wrong, I should have known then. I went today and they had my appt time messed up. I waited 1 hr and finally decided to get up and go, I don't have all day to get seen for a regular physical. The lady waiting there said she's waited 4 hours before, I have no idea how someone has the patience or time to do that, but I don't.

September 3rd, 2010

plain mean & rude & no time- manner

The doctor is very rude & very mean to her staff. She just insult and embarrass her staff in front of her patients. And not only that, I have to wait 2-3 hours before I am seen. And this doctor loves to gossip and she just talk about her staff. She should not be practicing as a doctor, she is very incompetent and very rude.

September 1st, 2010

Don't even get me started on this doctor. She talks condescendingly to her staff in front of the patient and doesn't have any consideration for their feelings. I feel bad for the staff, because they are courteous individuals. I will not be returning in the future.

January 25th, 2010

Nightmare!! Do not to use this doctor!

I recommend this doctor to no one. Dr. Vivero is an unqualified nightmare and she does not belong in the medical profession or in any position that requires any hospitality at all. Upon multiple visits, I personally witnessed the doctor screaming at patients, her wonderful staff and even herself at certain times! On frequent occasions, she would doze off as I was answering her questions about my symptoms. Believe me, if you live in St. Augustine or the surrounding areas, it's worth the drive to see an actual professional.

September 16th, 2008

Gossip

If gossip is what you are looking for then this is the doctor for you! You wait for hours to see this doctor and then all she does during the visit is talk about how awful her staff is and how they are lacking any "sense". She even goes as far to call her staff into the room and proceeds to scold and tell them off in front of the patients. The staff is actually quite nice and helpful but why they stay there and put up with the abuse is beyond me. This doctor's office is quite a nightmare and I would not recommend her to anyone!! Beware

March 26th, 2008

A Doctor I feel comfortable with

After having a bad experience with another doctor, I was cautious at best about seeing Dr. Vivero. This woman has such a wonderful bedside manner and immediately puts you at east. She takes all the time you need, she listens to you and she explains things to you. She is Fabulous.

August 13th, 2016