A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Webb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmen Webb is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Webb
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Webb Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmen Webb, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Webb graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Webb has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Timbrlawn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmen Thurston Webb MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carmen T. Webb practice?
- Dr. Carmen Webb has 1 office location.
Dr. Carmen Webb practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.