A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Webb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmen Webb is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmen Webb, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Webb graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Webb has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Timbrlawn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmen Thurston Webb MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carmen T. Webb practice?
- Dr. Carmen Webb has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carmen Webb practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Flower Mound, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.