A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Woods:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmen Woods is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmen Woods, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Woods graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Woods has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Woods accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carmen M. Woods practice?
Dr. Carmen Woods practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Park City, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lindenhurst, IL.