A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Woods:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmen Woods is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmen Woods, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Woods graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Woods has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmen M Woods MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Carmen M. Woods practice?
- Dr. Carmen Woods has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carmen Woods practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Park City, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lindenhurst, IL.