A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Llado graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.More Education & Awards
Dr. Llado has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Llado accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carmencita Llado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carmencita J. Llado practice?
Dr. Carmencita Llado practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Park, CA and Van Nuys, CA.
See Los Angeles General Practitioners and Los Angeles Internists.