A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmencita Llado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Llado graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Llado has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmencita Jarin Llado MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carmencita J. Llado practice?
- Dr. Carmencita Llado has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carmencita Llado practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Park, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.