A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmencita Yudis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Yudis graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Yudis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmencita B Yudis MD is a female Pathologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Carmencita B. Yudis practice?
- Dr. Carmencita Yudis has 1 office location.
Dr. Carmencita Yudis practices Anatomic Pathology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pathologists.