A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmina Babao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmina Babao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmina Babao, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Babao graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Babao has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Chestatee Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmina Feri Babao FAAP and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Carmina F. Babao practice?
- Dr. Carmina Babao has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carmina Babao practices Pediatrics near Dawsonville, GA.
See Dawsonville Pediatricians.