A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmine D'Amico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amico graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. D'Amico has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- Hamot Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. D'Amico accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 5 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carmine D. D'Amico practice?
Dr. Carmine D'Amico practices Cardiology near Erie, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bradford, PA and Corry, PA.
See Erie Cardiologists.