A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmine D'Amico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Amico
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. D'Amico Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amico graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. D'Amico has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hamot Medical Center
- Saint Vincent Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmine Daniel D'Amico DO and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Carmine D. D'Amico practice?
- Dr. Carmine D'Amico has 7 office locations.
Dr. Carmine D'Amico practices Cardiology near Erie, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Corry, PA and Dunkirk, NY.
See Erie Cardiologists.