A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmine D'Amico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmine D'Amico is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Amico
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. D'Amico Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amico graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. D'Amico has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hamot Medical Center
- Saint Vincent Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmine Daniel D'Amico DO and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Carmine D. D'Amico practice?
- Dr. Carmine D'Amico has 7 office locations.
Dr. Carmine D'Amico practices Cardiology near Erie, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Corry, PA and Dunkirk, NY.
See Erie Cardiologists.